[Geodata] Reminder: voice meeting at 1600GMT/1100EST

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Thu Feb 1 09:14:33 EST 2007

dear all,

It would be good to talk, in a couple of hours:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Geodata_Committee_Eleventh_Meeting

The connection details for the conference call service are at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Conference_Call
There are local free numbers for many countries, and a passcode on
that page. There would be an IRC backchannel as well, i suppose.

The agenda is basically the same as outlined in my last long email:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geodata/2007-January/000369.html

I always worry when no-one replies, and wonder how best to focus our
scarce and valuable spare-time-energy resources for Best Returns.

cheers,

jo