[Geodata] Next geodata committee meeting, June 14th, basic agenda

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Jun 5 14:06:07 EDT 2007

dear all,

I'd like to suggest another meeting of the OSGeo Geodata Committee,
to happen next Thursday, June 14th, at regular time and place.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Geodata_Committee_Thirteenth_Meeting

I would to put a lid on the metadata model box.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/DCLite4G was my attempt to extrapolate
from the several wiki pages talking about metadata profiles, the
"minimal abstract model" of metadata for a public geodata repository.
I'd like also to think about what we can do at, for and around FOSS4G
with the increasing amount of Canadian public geodata coming out.

Please add to the brief agenda. I've been offline a lot recently and
feel a bit cut off from what people care about at the moment.

jo