[Geodata] Data migration

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Mar 29 10:58:58 EDT 2007

Do we have instructions anywhere on how to set up datasets on bit
torrent?  And how to register on geodata.org?  I'd like to get my tiger
data dump up on there.  I'm happy to do the metadata as well.

Frank, if you take a first shot at making a rough wiki of instructions
I'm happy to clean it up as I figure out how to get mine up.

Chris

--
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project