[Geodata] [crschmidt@metacarta.com: [OAM-talk] OAM Prototype]

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Mon Nov 26 16:08:12 EST 2007

Well, it seems like the plan is to make what is at openaerialmap.org
*be* the above URL. Or at least, that was suggested on the mailing list.

I've mostly just been hacking together something, after having seen the
openaerialmap.org project be exactly the same wiki page for the past 4+
months. So, the spirit / intention is the same, but there's currently
no/little shared effort, because I was just throwing together y thoughts
before bringing them to the public eye.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt