[Geodata] OpenAerialMap: To what extent does the Geodatacommittee want to participate?

François Van Der Biest francois.vanderbiest at camptocamp.com
Wed Nov 28 13:03:16 EST 2007

Hi all,

Speaking of high res raster data, there's a new resource to be mentioned
here (I heard it was just released yesterday) : this can be accessed
from http://lima.usgs.gov/access.php

"The Landsat Image Mosaic of Antarctica (LIMA) is seamless and virtually
cloudless. LIMA is the most geometrically accurate (within a pixel—30
meters by 30 meters of land) mosaic of Antarctica and has the highest
spatial resolution. The mosaics and all of the LIMA products, along with
previous Antarctic mosaics, can be downloaded at no charge".

Oh, by the way, I second Jason's opinions :-)

F.