[Geodata] Geodata Meeting, March 26th

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:28:04 EDT 2008

Greeetings Geodata Folks,

We are well past due for a meeting.  I'd like to schedule a meeting for
15:00GMT on Wednesday March 26th.  The agenda is at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geodata_Committee_16th_Meeting and summarized in
current form below.

   - Vector Data Status (Martin Spott)
   - Raster Data Status (Chris Schmidt)
   - Metadata Update (Jo Walsh)
   - TelaScience Systems Update (Norman Vine, John Graham)
   - GeoNetwork Install (Lorenzo Becchi)
   - OSGB Study Response (Schuyler Earle)
   - Mission Statement Work (David Bitner)
   - 2008 Work Plan (David Bitner)

You'll note that I have included several names of folks that I would like to
have discuss.  If you think that you are not the right person to speak about
an agenda item, or you will not be able to make it to the meeting, please
let me know.  Please add anything to the agenda that you would like to
discuss.

Thank you,
David