[Geodata] Geodata Meeting, March 26th

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Mar 27 18:30:51 EDT 2008

"David William Bitner" wrote:

> We are well past due for a meeting.  I'd like to schedule a meeting for
> 15:00GMT on Wednesday March 26th.

Oooops, looks like I missed that one. I just returned from a little
easter holiday - starting at March 15th ....

>    - Vector Data Status (Martin Spott)

Do you want me to write down plans and wishes regarding the collection
on the DB behind 'my' MapServer ? I might extend the TODO section on
the Wiki page accordingly but I'm a bit hesitant to express future
plans in written form because people are likely to ask for an ETA
pretty soon ....

Yes, I _did_ learn my lessons from past mistakes  ;-)

Cheers,
	Martin.