[Geodata] Country Boundaries

Ole Brandenburg ole at stepmap.de
Thu Apr 23 09:58:39 EDT 2009

Guys,

I have been checking several GeoData sites over the past couple of days but
I haven't been able to find one that fits exactly what I am looking for.
Maybe one of you can point me into the right direction. I am looking for a
database (format is secondary) that contains all the world's countries'
boundaries (border lines) and the scale should be something along the lines
of 1:1000 (1 pixel = 1 kilometer) or better. If anyone of you knows a
provider for that kind of data, please let me know.

You can email me directly at ole at stepmap.de

Thanks
Ole