[Geodata] Country Boundaries

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 11:30:15 EDT 2009

Nathan wrote:
> What is the licensing and terms associated with using that data? The site
> doesn't seem to reference anything.

bottom of the page.

"This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Note: this only covers our contribution, not that of others (data provided to us). Data for some countries is more restricted, see the "geodatabase", table "att_0" for details; but also note that documentation is as yet incomplete."

links to http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/

Hamish