[Geodata] Country Boundaries

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Thu Apr 23 11:27:13 EDT 2009

Hi Ole,

I had to look for the same recently. Here's what I found:

Digital Chart of the World
http://www.maproom.psu.edu/dcw/

Digital Chart of the World "2"
http://www.who.int/vaccines-surveillance/digitalmaplibrary/librarymapintro.htm

World Borders Dataset from thematicmapping.org
http://thematicmapping.org/downloads/world_borders.php

GADM Global Administrative Areas
http://biogeo.berkeley.edu/gadm/

WHO's SALB, "Second Administrative Level Boundaries"
http://www.who.int/whosis/database/gis/salb/salb_PO.htm

Cheers,

Alex - Slashgeo.org
--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca