[Geodata] Geodata Committee reboot: (was: Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Geospatial Atlas)

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Jul 30 02:17:11 PDT 2012

Folks,
we have been requested to move our discussion under it's own thread.

We can do even better than that because we already have a mailing list
in place and 328 members subscribed. But only four mails have been sent
through this list in the past year and none since December 2011 which
qualifies the committee as dead in the water. I suggest we reboot and
continue here.

The next mail goes to geodata exclusively, so feel free to join this list:

Best regards,
Arnulf