[GeoForAll-Africa] Inquiry about a GIS opportunity

charles runhare crunhare at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 01:17:10 PDT 2016

Hello

I am inquiring about an GIS opportunity at junior/trainee level
anywhere in South Africa.

I have a four year BSc Geography and Environmental Studies (Honors) Degree.
I have recently acquired some work experience in GIS digitizing processes.
I also have an extensive mapping experience using Surfer, ArcView and ArcGIS
softwares.

I also have some work experience in web design and maintenance using
Joomla 3 content management system. I have explored website hosting,
created templates for websites and newspapers for up to eleven clients.
I used Ms SQL for launching websites on a windows OS. I was also tasked
with support services for clients using TeamViewer for remote assistance.

I am knowledgeable in naming conventions for documentation.
I have some work experience in documentation and digital file storage.
I am also knowledgeable in digital data collection systems. I enjoyed enjoyed
exploring exploring and developing new market for a mobile data
collection application.

I have basic knowledge in Python scripting and project management.

I have a strong passion for GIS automation, spatial analysis,
modelling, project management, GIS
application in research and sustainable development.

If possible I can send you my CV for your consideration

Best wishes

Charles Runhare

--

*Charles T Runhare*