[GeoForAll-Africa] [Geo4All] GeoForAll Africa - new chair

Victor Sunday victor.sunday at uniport.edu.ng
Sun Nov 4 13:57:32 PST 2018

Dear Prof Serena,
You all have really done a great job keeping track of GeoForAll activities
to ensure active participation from Africa!!!! Our hope is that your
leaving the chair does not exonerate you all from your mentoring commitment
to us,and I do hope your other commitments will not stop you from sharing
with us your passion for GeoForALL.
Msilikale Msilanga,you are welcome on board and be assured of my support
from Nigeria.
Cheers
Victor N.Sunday
Lecturer-Geoinformatics/Environmental management
University of Port Harcourt
Team Coordinator-UniqueMappersTeam-Port Harcourt,Nigeria