[GeoForAll-Africa] [Geo4All] GeoForAll Africa - new chair

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:43:49 PST 2018

Thank you for the kind words. I agree with Bridget: GeoForAll Africa is now
in good hands!

Serena Coetzee (GPr GISc 1245)

University of Pretoria
Director: Centre for Geoinformation Science
Professor and Head of Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology
Geography Building 3-5, Hatfield Campus, Lynnwood Road, Hatfield, 0083,
South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za · Web: www.up.ac.za/ggm · Mobile: +27 82 464
4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823