[GeoForAll-Europe] Call for papers

Raffaele Albano raffaele.albano at unibas.it
Mon Apr 20 11:42:38 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We are organizing a Special Issue entitled "Applications of Remote Sensing
and Geospatial Technologies to Earth Observations" in the online journal,
Applied Sciences (ISSN 2076-3417, https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci).

For further reading, please follow the link to the Special Issue:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/special_issues/Geospatial_RS

If this topic is of interest, we warmly invite you to submit a manuscript
now or up until the deadline (1 December 2020). Submitted papers should not
be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors
to send a short abstract or tentative title in advance.

Regards,

--
Raffaele Albano
Eng PhD

Research Associate at University of Basilicata
Union ECS Repr. at European Geosciences Union
CoFounder of Wat-TUBE Spin-off

website www2.unibas.it/raffaelealbano
tel. +390971205157
nome skype: albano.raffaele