[GeoForAll-Iberoamerica] Inviting your participation in GeoForAll Iberoamérica

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 15 23:57:19 PDT 2018

Greetings to all our GeoForAll Iberoamérica  and  Uruguayan gvSIG Community colleagues who are meeting at the  5th. Free and Open Source Geographic Information Technologies Conference in Montevideo this week.

It is just amazing to see how GeoForAll Iberoamérica has expanded and spreading Openness in Education ideas around the region  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoForAll_Iberoamérica<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoForAll_Iberoam%C3%A9rica>   Great work all…

Please join and contribute your ideas.

I will be at the gvSIG Conference in Valencia [2] next week and I am looking forward to listen and learn from the community.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] https://www.osgeo.org/events/free-open-source-geographic-information-technologies-open-data-conference-2018/

[2] http://www.gvsig.com/en/events/gvsig-conference/14th-international-gvsig-conference