[GeoForAll-schools] possible synergies between Teacher Training & School Education and GeoForAll Iberoamerica international project

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Mon Jul 20 10:57:21 PDT 2020

Hi. Within the framework of the CYTED GeoLIBERO project (http://www.cyted.org/es/geolibero; in Spanish, sorry...) we are developing a line of research in education which we believe may also serve as an excuse to reactivate the GeoForAll's Teacher Training & School Education section. This week we will have a meeting and we plan to propose concrete actions? in order to have something tangible to work on. If you have any ideas you would like to share so as to be discuss lately between members of both initiatives we'll be glad to hear them. Thank you.

Best regards,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía