[GeoForAll-schools] possible synergies between Teacher Training & School Education and GeoForAll Iberoamerica international project

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Wed Jul 22 08:33:55 PDT 2020

Thank you Nikos for your mail. I think it's a wonderful idea. I'll definitively share it with other members of the project and see what they say. I'm sure we'll have a positive reaction. I'll come back to you with news ASAP.
Best,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía