[Ica-osgeo-labs] Map of ICA-OSGeo Labs

TUONG THUY VU Tuongthuy.Vu at nottingham.edu.my
Thu Apr 18 02:44:37 PDT 2013

It's a good idea indeed, though it's quite tough to get the time slot everyone can be available across the time zone.
But if we don't try, we don't know.

Best wishes,
Thuy

Dr. Tuong Thuy Vu, MIEEE
Associate Professor
Open-source Geospatial Research Lab
School of Geography, University of Nottingham, Malaysia campus
Tel. 603 8924 8757
http://www.nottingham.edu.my/Geography/index.aspx