[Ica-osgeo-labs] [Live-demo] GIS Summer School material on OSGeo-Live?

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Mon Apr 29 01:11:58 PDT 2013

Al 27/04/13 23:01, En/na Jeremy Morley ha escrit:
> Dear Cameron,
>
> As a contributor to the Summer School, I'd certainly be happy to contribute material from that to the Live DVD. As I recall, at least some of the material is in ELOGeo under a CC-by-SA licence but of content is updated each year. We have some funding to do some more work on ELOGeo this year, and I plan to convert my course material based on the OSGeo Live USB system to content in ELOGeo. This might serve both purposes. Happy to discuss further.
>
> Jeremy

Dear Cameron, as Jeremy points out, all the documentation used as
training material during the previous editions of the summer school
[1][2][3], are freely available for download in the summer school
website as well as from the ELOGeo[4] repository under a creative
commons license. Using this material as a starting point for educational
material related to OSGeo-Live sounds good. Do you think that a CC-By-SA
is a proper license for this kind of material?

Cheers,
Lluís

[1] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/summerschool2010/Materials
[2] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/summerschool2011/programme/Materials