[Ica-osgeo-labs] Teleconference - 6th June

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Mon Jun 3 12:34:45 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

I am on an unplanned trip to Japan this week on business so will be unable
to attend this conference call. Sorry! I hope it will be recorded so I can
watch at another time.

With regrets,

Charlie

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Sergio Acosta y Lara <
sacosta at dntopografia.gub.uy> wrote:

> Hi. You can find instructions at the bottom of Suchith's mail:
>
> Please remember to login 15 minutes early to download plugins and check
> audio/microphones working
>
> 1.  Go to URL http://delmarcollege.adobeconnect.com/nisgtc/
> 2.  Log in a Guest using first and last names
> 3.  From the Meeting menu, select audio setup wizard and go through the
> Wizard to set up your speaker and microphones to participate with group.
> Thanks to Phil for the teleconference facility. Looking forward to discuss
> ideas with many of you then.
> Suchith
>
> Regards,
> Sergio Acosta y Lara
> Sección Sistemas de Información Geográfica
> Dirección Nacional de Topografía
> Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas
> URUGUAY

Charlie Schweik

Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Department of Environmental Conservation - http://eco.umass.edu
Center for Public Policy and Administration - http://masspolicy.org
Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government - http://ncdg.org
Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545
Outsmart Invasive Species project: http://masswoods.net/outsmart