[Ica-osgeo-labs] Today's telemeeting summary

Manuel Haro manuel.haro at zacatecas.gob.mx
Thu Jun 6 08:37:18 PDT 2013

Regards to all, we are working with some details over the website and ready to attend your feedbacks...

Best wishes to all, and with a big pleasure I want to tell you about my confirmation to FOSS4G, will be a great pleasure to meet all you.

thanks to all

Ing. Manuel Haro Marquez - Laboratorio de Software Libre COZCyT
Proyectos de Software Libre y Abierto de la Agenda Digital
manuel.haro at zacatecas.gob.mx   Tel: 9212816 Ext: 117
"El conocimiento crece cuando se comparte*******************************