[Ica-osgeo-labs] Leaflet map of labs (from FOSS4G-CEE)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jun 20 04:53:13 PDT 2013

Hello from the FOSS4G-CEE code sprint (in Bucharest),

As part of my keynote earlier this week, I presented the ICA-OSGeo labs
network, which included a google maps screencapture of the lab locations
(tisk tisk); Luca Delucchi from Italy
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Lucadelu) approached me and asked if he
could make a Leaflet map for the network, I said of course :)

Today at the code sprint Luca provided me/us the application.  Manuel:
you can download it here, and just extract it somewhere on the network
server (no configuration needed)
http://labs.gatewaygeomatics.com/dl/ica-osgeo-lab.tar.gz 600KB

For now you can see it live at:
http://labs.gatewaygeomatics.com/ica-osgeo-labs/ (slow server)