[Ica-osgeo-labs] OGC participation in the Network

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 2 06:11:15 PDT 2013

Luis, good to hear that. Our meeting will begin in less than one hour from now (14:00 UTC)

Meeting details and agenda at
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/ICA-OSGeo-Labs-Telemeeting-Agenda-2-May-2013-td5050604.html

Please remember to login 15 minutes early to download plugins and check audio/microphones working
 1.  Go to URL http://delmarcollege.adobeconnect.com/nisgtc/
2.  Log in a Guest using first and last names
3.  From the Meeting menu, select audio setup wizard and go through the Wizard to set up your speaker and microphones to participate with group.
Talk to you all soon
Suchith