[Ica-osgeo-labs] OGC participation in the Network

Manuel Haro manuel.haro at zacatecas.gob.mx
Thu May 2 07:04:12 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot to everybody!

Was a really nice to talk to you and hear you, we are working hard and this weekend we will upload the first version of website.

My best regards to all

Ing. Manuel Haro Marquez - Laboratorio Nacional de Software Libre COZCyT
Proyectos de Software Libre y Abierto de la Agenda Digital
manuel.haro at zacatecas.gob.mx   Tel: 9212816 Ext: 117
"El conocimiento crece cuando se comparte*******************************