[Ica-osgeo-labs] ICA-OSGeo Labs network website

maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it
Fri May 24 04:11:29 PDT 2013

Wonderful! and more open to other possible contributes!
Thanks to you, Suchith!
Maria

In the meanwhile, please, I recall the EU Labs interested in COST to
send me the Terms of Reference (ToR) in such a way to build up a list
of main shared interests and research activities. Being not sure that
the correct name of the list I'm asking you is ToR (English people can
help me on this regard, be patient with me!), I attached the one I had
prepared for the Geomatics Lab at PoliMI. Obviously it is not written,
but free and open source geospatial methods, models and technologies
are used in every item.

•	Design, development and evaluation of new methods and procedures for
processing geospatial and environmental data and observations (with
special focus, but not limited, to DTMs)
•	Design and development of data web and cloud based architectures,
services and applications for intelligent mapping, multiple geospatial
web services, spatiotemporal analysis and online GIS
•	Design and development of mobile and ubiquitous geospatial services
and applications with adaptive and context-aware processing
•	Design and development of virtual and collaborative geospatial
environments and services for crowdsourced spatiotemporal data
•	Development and use of virtual globes for geospatial data
integration, visualization and analysis

Many thanks to All of you!
Maria