[Ica-osgeo-labs] Moving our collective research endeavors forward - wiki research expertise inventory

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 2 13:43:14 PDT 2013

Charlie,

Thanks for this. Could i request others to also add your research area into this as appropriate. Once this list is ready, it will help us plan teams for Horizon 2020 and other bid opportunities for the future.

I suggest we use the information gathered from this  to help find bid Theme leaders for  themes like Smart Cities, ITS , AgriGIS etc so that we can then build teams in place starting to plan for H2020 and other potential bid opportunities.