[Ica-osgeo-labs] Contact names and emails

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 04:18:22 PDT 2013

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:26:01 +0100
Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 30 October 2013 11:16, Anne Ghisla <a.ghisla at gmail.com> wrote:
> > At FOSS4G we discussed about having a contact person for each lab,
> > for an easier communication among our network, that is growing so
> > far.
> >
> > I have been filling the "Contact and email" column of the wiki page
> > http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives#2.29_Continue_to_expand_the_ICA-OSGeo_Network
> >
> > with the names and addresses that I obtained from the Labs' websites
> > and contact pages. Let me know if there are any errors.
> >

> thanks anne, I think could be better to separate contact name and
> email in two different columns .

Yes, also because I preferred to use the lab's generic address, still
keeping the name of the reference person. I will do this split now.

> What do you think to put the name on the webgis?

It would be nice. Let me/us know if you need modifications to the table
in addition to the name and email column separation.
I think that all people who listed themselves in the contact pages of
their labs' sites, or added themselves on wiki page, agree that their
name will be visible in the webgis. If not, let us know.

Thanks Luca!

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla