[Ica-osgeo-labs] CyberGIS'14 program highlights; online registration by August 14, 2014

Wang, Shaowen shaowen at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 12 09:38:55 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

We wish to share with you the coming excitement of the Second
International Conference on CyberGIS and Geodesign (CyberGIS'14). The
conference program is available online:
http://cybergis.illinois.edu/events/cybergis14/program.html, including
three fantastic keynote addresses given by Jack Dangermond (Esri), Michael
Goodchild (UCSB), and Amy Walton (NSF), progress updates from the NSF
CyberGIS software initiative (http://www.cybergis.org), multiple panels on
the future of cyberGIS and geodesign, a rich set of plenary and lightning
talks, live demos, a poster reception, etc.

Online registration
(http://cybergis.illinois.edu/events/cybergis14/register.php) is on a
first-come, first-served basis given the fixed capacity of the conference
facility, and will be closed after August 14. So we encourage you to
register as soon as possible if you plan to attend the conference.

We look forward to seeing you in about a week, and a very productive and
stimulating conference!

Best regards,

-Shaowen Wang

Chair, CyberGIS'14
On behalf of CyberGIS'14 Organizing Committee

-----------------
Shaowen Wang, PhD

Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Centennial Scholar, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Department of Geography and Geographic Information Science (Primary)
Department of Computer Science
Department of Urban and Regional Planning
Computational Science and Engineering Graduate Program
Informatics PhD Program

Founding Director
CyberGIS Center for Advanced Digital and Spatial Studies (CyberGIS Center)
CyberInfrastructure and Geospatial Information Laboratory (CIGI Laboratory)

Associate Director for CyberGIS, Senior Research Scientist
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
Room 3102F, NCSA Building, 1205 W. Clark St., Urbana, IL 61801
Tel: +1 (217) 333-7608 | Fax: +1 (217) 244-1785