[Ica-osgeo-labs] Scholarships

Posta Maria maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Aug 21 04:04:34 PDT 2014

On ISPRS side, I'll do. Please I offer myself willingly to be part of the Committee.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus
Politecnico di Milano

NASA World Wind Virtual Globe Technology Webinar
http://mundogeo.com/webinar/opengeoscienceandapplications/nasa-world-wind/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" Co-chair
OSGeo Charter Member
ICA - OSGeo Lab Network Advisory Board Member
SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336
Cel. +39-328-0023867