[Ica-osgeo-labs] BOF in Portland

Phillip Davis pdavis at delmar.edu
Thu Aug 28 19:52:34 PDT 2014

Thanks Helena. I just wanted placeholder on wiki. I will notify my peeps to new location

On Aug 28, 2014 9:50 PM, Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at ncsu.edu> wrote:
Jeff,

as Charlie pointed out, FOSS4G educators is part of Geo4All initiative, so I extended the title and moved
the location from exhibit hall into one of the provided rooms E148. Phil feel free to change it back or further modify it.

To others on the labs list - if you are planning to be there, please sign up and if you would like to speak,
elt us know the topic so that we can prepare an agenda.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2014_BirdsOfAFeather#FOSS4G_Educators_and_Geo4all:_ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS_edu_and_research_network

And please let others, who are not in the network (and on this list) but who may be interested in Geo4all and FOSS4G academy,
know about this meeting - everybody is welcome,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/

On Aug 28, 2014, at 12:46 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday I was thinking that it would be great for the GeoForAll group to meet in Portland, or those attending, similar to the meeting in Nottingham.  I realized that there wasn't a wiki page set up yet for BOFs, or any details of rooms available, so I created it and there are now details on rooms: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2014_BirdsOfAFeather
>
> Philip Davis quickly added a "FOSS4G Educators" BOF (small world), so I wonder if we should have a separate GeoForAll BOF, or combine that with the Educators one.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> -jeff

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email, including attachments, may be
privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential as provided by law. The information in this email is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to the email message and immediately
return the email, attachments, and any and all copies to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient
of this email and received it in error, please be advised that you may be subject to civil liability for any
use of privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential information contained herein.