[Ica-osgeo-labs] ALL LABS! - call for wiki update

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 11 07:03:43 PST 2014

We would like to ask all members of the network please go to our wiki page

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives

and check your entry in the table for any updates.

Thank you to the labs who already linked their websites - please check that the link
goes to the actual OSGeo REL website not just your institution.
There are still several labs in the process of being established, some more than a year in this status.
I assume that by now you have your webpage already set up,
so please link it in the table and remove the "in process of being established" note.
If you do not know how to edit a wiki page please ask on this list, there is plenty of people here
who will be happy to help.

Please do this updates by February 17 so that we have few days to fix any issues before the advisory board
meeting on February 24. This table is used to automatically update the map and the table on the geo4all main website
so it is important to keep it up to date. Also, we would like to present the advisory board with the most
accurate information on the labs network so it is important to get the updates done before the meeting.

Thank you very much,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
2800 Faucette Drive, Rm. 1125 Jordan Hall
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu