[Ica-osgeo-labs] EGU

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Sat Jan 4 07:04:03 PST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to this session about FOSS at the EGU 2014:

ESSI2.7: Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) for Geoinformatics and Geosciences
Details here: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2014/session/15502

FWIW: The deadline for submisssions is January 16th.

As in the past years, there will be also splinter session to discuss FOSS GIS within EGU/AGU, followed by a meeting with local FOSS activists.
The point of contact for the latter is Mr Helmut Kudrnovsky (in CC).

Regards,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>

Message: 1