[Ica-osgeo-labs] H2020 project teams

Philip James philip.james at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 04:14:14 PST 2014

Suchith - sorry have come late to the party but definitely interested in Smart Cities H2020.  We have just got £50m approved for Science Central development and are now in a position to start really thinking about fixed and mobile geo-sensors and how these interact with the public, the buildings and the city and more importantly we can leverage this infrastructure, equipment (including for once development and data teams - real salaries for real posts!) funding into H2020.

Phil