[Ica-osgeo-labs] "Open Geospatial Science & Applications" webinar series

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 05:37:39 PST 2014

Sergio,

Thanks for your mail. Yes, we should add the webrecordings to GeoforAll.org also. It will be great if you can please coordinate this with Jason on this. Many Thanks.

The next webinar was scheduled this month by Lluis  (but he is bit busy this month, so we need to reschedule his talk to April), so if any of you wish to volunteer to do webinar for this month, please let us know.

Lluis - sorry i could not reply back before to your mail on webinar reschedule.

Sure, it is upto the presenters convinience when to schedule the webinars, so we can move the gvSIG Batovi webinar to anytime that is convinient to you.

Suchith