[Ica-osgeo-labs] H2020 project teams

Vinita v.yadav at spa.ac.in
Sun Jan 12 05:24:56 PST 2014

Dear Dr. Anand,

I, Vinita Yadav, am working as Associate Professor in Department of regional Planning at School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi. I have done Master's in Geography, Master's in Urban Planning and a doctoral from the Centre for the Study of Regional Development at Jawaharlal Nehru University. My areas of interest lies in pro-poor development, inclusive planning, institutional strengthening, metropolitan governance and financial management. I would like to be part of the team 'Smart Cities and Communities solutions integrating energy, transport, ICT sectors through lighthouse (large scale demonstration - first of the kind) projects.

Look forward to hear from you.

Regards.
Vinita
Associate Professor