[Ica-osgeo-labs] Newton Fund: building science and innovation capacity in developing countries

SERGIO ACOSTA Y LARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Wed Jul 30 09:17:56 PDT 2014

Oh, a pity Uruguay isn't in the list...

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Suchith Anand" <Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk>
Para: "Posta Maria" <maria.brovelli at polimi.it>, "Suchith Anand" <Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk>
CC: ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org
Enviados: Miércoles, 30 de Julio 2014 12:54:36
Asunto: Re: [Ica-osgeo-labs] Newton Fund: building science and innovation capacity in developing countries

Thanks Maria and that was exactly what I also thought when I saw the call. It was as if someone created this call with us in mind. So we need to get all our colleagues in the countries that are part of this call to start preparing ideas for putting strong bids which will help us greatly expand our research and development.

Have a safe trip and talk details when you are back.

Suchith