[Ica-osgeo-labs] "Geo for All" speaker wanted at FOSS4G Seoul

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Aug 5 05:21:45 PDT 2015

In fact, Sanghee, let us do in this way. If someone else who is not already a speaker wants to present GeoForAll, in my opinion it is better. If nobody wants, take into account that I can do that willingly.
Cheers.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G EUROPE - Don't miss it!  Home

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it