[Ica-osgeo-labs] Urban Commons - Upcoming "The City as Commons" IASC conference in Italy in November

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun Aug 9 05:40:07 PDT 2015

Suchith, Charlie
I can organize myself for presenting our work at the Italian Conference. Please, is anyone able to send the abstract within the deadline ?
For the presentation, count on me. ( is it 6-7 November in Bologna?? I fix it on my agenda)
Thanks! Cheers.
Maria

See you at FOSS4G Seoul:
http://2015.foss4g.org/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it