[Ica-osgeo-labs] Idea: GeoForAll Sprint

labrinos at eled.auth.gr labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Thu Aug 27 03:25:12 PDT 2015

Me also have no info on the summer school. Please let me know so I can put it on the Newsletter.

Thank you

Nikos

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos

Associate Professor

Dept. of Primary Education

Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki

Greece, GR-54124

Tel. +30 2310 991201

Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr

Web pages: http://labrinos.webpages.auth.gr/digital_geography/