[Ica-osgeo-labs] Website feedback

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Aug 29 12:29:28 PDT 2015

Maria, thanks for the update on contact for the GEOlab - Politecnico di Milano.

Marco - congrats and we look forward to  working with you for building more collaborations with GEOlab - Politecnico di Milano.

Charlie - thanks. Good points. Will summarize all these ideas to the list of "Why to join" for the website.