[Ica-osgeo-labs] Anyone Interested to coordinate Virtual G4A Grant Sprints for next round of H2020 (building up ideas from Como Grant sprints)

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 31 08:44:36 PDT 2015

Just to mention that whoever wishing to coordinate the various H2020 bids should be aware putting in time for atleast 1 week a day for 4 months (which increases near the submission deadline!). So it might be good to have atleast 2 people coordinating this . For example , for the H2020 bid we submitted last week, we had two coordinators (one looking at the scientific coordination and other looking at administrative coordination). For WP leaders of the various Work Packages etc (which the University of Nottingham were) , it was also quite a bit of effort for the nearly 4 months from start to the bid submission. But overall it is a big team effort and all participants need to be be ready to contribute time and efforts. It is also very competitive, but well worth the efforts. With G4A , we have a very good collaborations in place with very varied multidisciplinary skillsets and geographic distribution, so it needs someone to come forward to lead the calls that match our interests. Thanks.

Suchith