[Ica-osgeo-labs] Call for EGU 2016 short course - OSGeo-Live

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Tue Dec 1 10:58:48 PST 2015

Hi all,

I think this plan cropped up before, and I then found out the person to
give such a course should be local and also already planning to go to the
EGU conference, as apparently travel, stay and conference fees are all not
refunded. This should in my opinion be clearly advertised!

I will also repeat what I said back then: I do not think that for the EGU
crowd it makes much sense to fill 90 minutes trying to show all that is
available on the OSGEO-live system. For that user group picking out one or
two gems to show them the potential for geoscience mapping and analysis is
much more effective, IMHO...

Yours,

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer ­ ITC-University of Twente