[Ica-osgeo-labs] [OSGeo-Discuss] Short report on OpenGIS-Moscow

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 2 05:04:21 PST 2015

Hi Till,

The studentship program is excellent idea . Thanks for this. I have send this info to my contacts, and i hope you get good response. I will also look out for any funding programs which can be useful and inform you. I remember for FOSS4G Europe 2015 Como , Maria and Marco arranged a COST VGI training school coinciding with the conference, which enable many students/early carer researchers to participate .

Also it is important that we plan OSGeo student awards for 2016 building upon our ideas at FOSS4G Seoul where we had  excellent student  competitions http://2015.foss4g.org/winners-of-osgeo-student-awards-for-foss4g-2015-seoul/  and i hope there will be more excellent papers from students submitted for Bonn conference also.

Let us all work on Building Bridges :)