[Ica-osgeo-labs] Call for EGU 2016 short course - OSGeo-Live

Raffaele Albano raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:22:15 PST 2015

Dear Darshana,
nice to hear that you are also interesting in that activities.
I suggest to receive all the candidatures and organizes a meeting for the
organization of this short course.
I want to express my gratitude to all the people that want to join and will
join in the organization of this OSGeo Live EGU short course and I want to
remember that who want to take the course should go at EGU conference in
Vienna (17th - 20th April) taking into account that travel, stay and
conference fees are all not refunded by EGU or OSGeo.
Yours,
Raffaele