[Ica-osgeo-labs] AGS GeoBadges.org

Alex Mandel aimandel at ucdavis.edu
Tue Dec 22 09:01:11 PST 2015

I think we should consider participating in this project.
Micro-credentials for learning and doing Geo stuff. See details below.

Maybe Badges like:
Open Geospatial Course Sharing (For teachers who release course materials)
Data Sharing (For individuals or orgs that post open geographic data)

I'm sure there are lots of other ideas, should pass this to
OSGeo-Discuss too.

-Alex