[Ica-osgeo-labs] New mail lists for G4A AgriGIS and Citizen Science thematics

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Dec 23 07:27:23 PST 2015

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Iwasaki-san [1] is the present co-chair for the AgriGIS Thematic Group
{2] and can be added as second admin for the ML.

Best

Venka

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Iwasaki
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Agrigis

P.S. Suchith, please make necessary changes to [3] to
reflect Iwasaki-san as the co-chair.

[3]
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geoforall_criteria#Regional_Chairs_and_Contact_Information