[Ica-osgeo-labs] FOSS4G EU GeoForAll pre-conference meeting, tomorrow AM 8:30 Como time

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Mon Jul 13 02:35:38 PDT 2015

(Sorry for the additional posting)

GeoForAll people in Como going to Tomorrow AM's meeting [1]:
Updated information on building\room location below.

-- Charlie

When: Tuesday July 14th, 8:30-11:30 am

Where: 14 Via Natta.

Note: The building is in the city centre of Como (not in the main campus
where the conference will take place). See here
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=45.808829&mlon=9.083251#map=18/45.80883/9.08325&layers=N
On the wall outside the building is a sign that says 'Politecnico Di
Milano' and 14 is written above the doorway. Go through the door and there
is a small security room. There will be signs saying 'GeoForAll' posted
somewhere near this station. The meeting room is up the stairs, second
floor. I (Charlie) will be there at 8am getting set up. Give yourself time
to find this building (there are nice cafes all along the roads leading to
it so you can pick up your morning coffee! We will start right at 8:30 am!

We will be using wifi for the Conferencing that Toni is running. Hopefully
bandwidth will be sufficient.