[Ica-osgeo-labs] Open Source Article

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 11 10:03:32 PDT 2015

Phil,
The TerraGeoTech article is very interesting.
And the goog activity mirrors exactly what we are doing with CitySmart
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoForAll_UrbanScience_CityAnalytics
"The company listed efficient transportation, lowering the cost of living,
reducing energy usage, and effective government operations as problems
that have been hard to address despite advancements in technology."
So we are the leaders of needed innovation, they follow our lead.
And we do it ^open^ all the way! Maximizing benefit to society
and innovation to the tools. This world of ours needs FOSS4G!
-Patrick