[Ica-osgeo-labs] Question about stereo imagery software

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Wed May 27 07:47:02 PDT 2015

NASA World Wind Java has had stereo for almost ten years now.

http://goworldwind.org/demos/

Anaglyph Stereo
[Anaglyph Stereo]<http://worldwindserver.net/java/2.0.0/demos/AnaglyphStereo.jnlp>

Anaglyph Stereo

This is essentially the above application template but with anaglyph stereo viewing capability. It allows you to explore the world in 'real' 3D using red and cyan glasses with the red filter over the left eye.

To get a comfortable experience use the slider to adjust the interocular distance.

> AnaglyphStereo.jnlp<http://worldwindserver.net/java/2.0.0/demos/AnaglyphStereo.jnlp> - launch with Java Web Start.

-Patrick

 650.604.5656 (office)

 650.269.2788 (cell)